Call for proposals
Note: This call is now closed.
Types of grants
GBIF invites proposals for three broad categories of grants:
- Regional biodiversity data mobilization grants
- National biodiversity data mobilization grants
- Small biodiversity data mobilization grants
Application process and timeline
A panel of regional and thematic experts and representatives of the funders will evaluate applications through a two-stage competitive process.
- Initial concept notes, using the provided template, must be submitted by 10 November 2016.
- Based on the panels’ recommendations, GBIF will invite a select group of applicants to prepare full proposals, due in early February 2017.
- Following a final review and selection by the panels, funded projects will start in April 2017.
BID mailing list
This programme is funded by the European Union.